Service and Maintenance
Anesthesia is our specialty; therefore, we provide the most proficient service and repair capabilities in the region.
While many anesthesia service providers only offer a handful of service plans, we work closely with our customers to design and tailor a plan to meet their high expectations and specific goals.
- Initial and ongoing training costs
- The cost of parts inventory that support up-time
- Inventory carrying costs
- Projected obsolescence parts costs
- Costs related to proficiency and its associated risks
- Specialized test equipment costs
- Cost related to labor utilization and down time
- The impact of staffing turnover
- Service representatives who receive ongoing training, are highly proficient, and are equipped to handle the most sophisticated equipment.
- A 24/7 Emergency Call System
- The capability to perform Trace Gas and Room Air Exchange analysis
- Vaporizer Testing and Repair
- Consulting on equipment
- Five million dollars in liability coverage
Reliability, Confidence, Trust
We look at our relationship with our customers as a valued partnership. So, when you trust us with the lives of your patients, we will be there when you need us.
- Factory trained on Penlon, Dräger Medical and Ohmeda Anesthesia Equipment
- Long term service technicians, many with over 20 years experience
- In-house service on Penlon Sigma Delta Vaporizers